Anti Free Radical Cream with Organic Silicon
Mature Skin Types
- ORGANIC SILICON. Structural component of connective tissue with an antioxidant action on lipid peroxydation, regulating cellular metabolism. Induces and regulates spread of fibroblasts.
- HYDROXYPROLINE. Collagen and cutaneous elasticity restructuring agent.
- ANTI FREE RADICALS. Inhibiting effect for lipidic biomembrane peroxidation via free radical disabling.
- HYALURONIC ACID. Essential element to keep skin structure naturally moisturised.
- VITAMIN E. Is a potent antioxidant that protects cells by capturing free radicals, therefore preventing premature ageing.
- WITCH-HAZEL EXTRACT. Astringent and cicatrizant. Also used for diseases of the veins.
- JOJOBA OIL. Acts as an antioxidant against ageing of the skin.
- VEGETABLE SQUALANE. Restores the hydrolipidic barrier and prevents dehydration.
- ALMOND OIL. Moisturises the skin and prevents formation of wrinkles
Highly powerful cream that fights the appearance of free radicals in the skin and
protects against those already existing. Moisturises the deepest layers of the skin. Its
application causes a reduction in deepness of wrinkles. Suited to mature skin with
higher absorption capacity.
Apply day and night via massage on face, neck and chest, with emphasis on
wrinkles. For a better treatment result, we recommend substituting FILLING (wrinkle
filling) for the night application.
Its character as an inhibitor of lipid peroxidation in the cellular membrane confers it
with a significant anti-ageing effect, enhanced by the action of vitamin E.