INFORMATION ABOUT US:
Eseller2u Limited (trading as Eseller2u) is a company registered in the United Kingdom under the company registration number of 08534088 and our registered company address is 8 Russet Walk, Hardwick, Cambridge, CB23 7QB, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Details of transactions you transmit through our website and of the completion of your orders
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Cookies” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To make sure content on our site is displayed in the most effective way for you and your device
- To give you information, products and services you have requested which we feel may interest you where you have consented to have such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us• To inform and notify you of any amendments to our service• To provide you with promotional codes, competitions, services etc.
- To quickly process your orders and transaction accordingly
- To allow us in providing the best customer service as possible
- If you do not want us to use your information on this way please contact Eseller2u via phone or email
We may contract third-party service providers to assist us in a better understanding of our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business/site.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
This is arithmetical information about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not recognise any individual.
For more information see our Cookies Policy…
THIRD PARTY LINKS:
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Eseller2u Limited. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US:
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY:
We are continuously looking for new ways to develop this Website. We may modify this Privacy and Cookies Policy now and again. All variations will take effect once they have been posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the site from time to time. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 24/10/2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If you require more information about any policy on our website, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as we would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may. Please contact us on: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (0) 208 893 7096